Tuesday, November 11, 2008

thanks for lying. :)

u know who u are. well. at least i hope u do.


ANYWAYS....

i went to SS2 with tanu jen and clare today. we went to get our cloth for the scout flag thingy. :) it was a funny day. ima happy kid today lol. 1st me and clare went to jen's house. omg lar jen. his drawer is seriously like the pro-est drawer ever.. u can find things inside man.. i found like damn alot of sweets.. and sticky tic-tacs, harden choki-chokies, an old version 1 ringgit, keychains, some bike's break and more. o.O

yada yada yada yada..

then my phone battery died. was begging clarence for his. AND FINALLY he lent me his battery! yeah.. how kind for 5 mins. =.=" oh well better than nothin :) smsed nunu. was askin her to come jen's house. so then she reached and we took cab to SS2.

bla bla bla bla bla...

reached ss2 then me and nunu went kamdar while the guys cabut-ed? to CC. LOL! damn farnie. the lady in kamdar has issues with me lol.

*cuts cloth into half*
wow omg damn fast, PRO!
*stares at me* wad? what u want?
O_O er lol nothing :)

after that.. we went around finding for zips =.=" EH NUNU! metal sundae! LOL! hahaha.. later on, met up with the guys at CC.

hey clare u died?
no, fuck u!
O_O wth? why fuck him?
diam lar noob, fuck u!

so i guess that's like the language when guys dota? damn pro. went makan after that. *ORH JIENN* haha! then here comes the best part of the day man... finding cab home.. xD

this is seriously gonna take forever man.. why not we go over there and wait?
wth.. there got no shelther lar.. and it's like gonna rain. wait here only. sure got cab one.
yeah lar just wait k.
*point to the other side* OMG LOOK ANOTHER CAB JUST PASSED!
omg.. forget it lar. i'm going there. come jean follow me.
I DARE U! we bet who reach 1st. then they have to pay for the cab fees. ok?
YAH I DARE U!
come lar... scared ar? come jean lets go.
huh wad?? serious ar? tanu.. dun take the risk lar. seriously.
HAH! COWARD!
O_O Nunu, lets go there.
okayyyy...
* me and tanu walks to the other side while jen and clare buy ice cream =.=" *

not long after that WE GOT THE CAB 1ST! muaahahh! we saw jen's face! damn farnie!! with his ice cream! pointing at us sayin MAHAI! HAHHAHAHAH! the taxi fella damn kecoh.. lol like some the taxi king we met last time. *inside joke* LOL! oh me and tanu had our own time together. laughed like shit.

shalalala shalalala shalalala shalalala

they all went to my house. played mastermind. =.=" lol damn KAI! but FUN! haha! everyone went home at like 6 something? yeah.

OMG! i'm actually using my brain now =.="
HAHAHAHA!

oh the colour code for the conversation parts.
me. tanu. clare. jen. the lady.

today was seriously damn fun. :D
hehe.


aikhere.
P/s: oh hey! it's 12th! xD love u. :)

No comments: