Monday, November 17, 2008

oh joy.

hey. i am officially back from johor.
OMG? WHY?? WHAT HAPPENED??
oh. i got infected. my hands and legs are super itchy and i hav red dots all them. and it's contagious. careful yo.
O_O are u serious?? infected by wad??
BULUs! black fcuking ulat bulu! wth right? 180 bucks wasted lar..
u mean worm's hair? HAHAHA! DAMN COOL WEI!
=.=" no it's not cool at all. and what's so farnie?
oops. sorry.


THIS SUCKS.
no seriously.
ask the others scouts (73rd) who went johor jam.

first, it was just on my wrist then to my arm and to my ankle then to my legs! (to be continue) and it's not friggin gettin any friggin better when i'm already friggin home. all my friggin bags are friggin infected and it's all friggin OUTSIDE friggin my house now. i'm not friggin suppose to friggin bring them in. OH! I GOT MY friggin ELDER SISTER friggin INFECTED TOO! JOY BAYBEH JOY! HOW friggin SAD RIGHT! friggin told u it's friggin contagious. =.=" haih. it's seriously damn friggin gatal lar. zzz. hope i'll friggin get better man really.

what a great experience.
ngaikjean
oh yeah. my ass has got itchy rashes on them. JOY!

No comments: