Tuesday, November 25, 2008

kidding me.

guess what?

My Dear Pb, CHONG QUOK SHAUN
bought

1 GARLIC
&
2 SMALL ONIONS

For a 4 days 3 nights camp.

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!
lol

he said we can survive with that for 4 days O.o
yup. that's him.

DA TYPICAL SHAUNIE!
just my luck for having him as my beloved pb :P
seriously. am very proud of him. :)
oh he's beside me anyways. haha.


ANYWAYS..

here's the story of
My Dear APL, JENNY WONG

1st of all, he was suppose to be in my house 30 mins before now.
BUTTTT,
he's not here yet. >=@
@#$%^&*!

I FRIGGIN MISSED CALL HIM FOR LIKE WHAT?
6-8 TIMES?
no response. WTF??

i called him another time after that.
and what guess?
HE FUCKING FREAKING CANCELED MY FUCKING FREAKING CALL! wtfff?
and he off-ed his phone!

JUST MY LUCK MAN... :D
love them.
bored.
aikjean

No comments: