Wednesday, June 4, 2008

i love u guys!

lols. i'm bored. so i came up here just to say....




I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS NO MATTER WAD HAPPENS!!!




i was thinking of my whole life just now. and i realize that FRIENDS are always, and i mean ALWAYS there for me when i'm sad. i love u guys. i felt touched when i was flashing back my life and i teared a lil. ( yes teared not cry) haih. i really wanna thank alot of people for always being there for me when i'm down, when i face difficulties, when i'm stress up and all sort of stuff. once again, i love u guys. thanks for everything. and for those that just had a fight with yr friend, pls go back to them and tell them that u need them. end the stupid fight and stick together again coz u'll really need him/her to give u a pat on yr back next time. so yeah, appreciate everything u hav now. don't regret what u've done and look forward. life still has to move on. and... STICK WITH YR FRIENDS NO MATTER HOW RETARDED THEY ARE! =DD


p/s: all above are stuff that i've learnt from my friends. I combined everything. =) chun huh? XD



lotsa lurve by,
aj

No comments: