Friday, June 13, 2008

defecation

wait. b4 i start. the definition for defecation is - removal of useless nearly solid meterials from the asshol.... i mean body.
what's up with my dad and defecation?

he is weird.

he cares too much about me "releasing faeces" anot.

he asks how's my faeces.. =.="

he asks me which type of my unusable solid waste meterials are like everytime after i finish doing it. well not everytime but most of the time.

he asks me to drink wine coz it's good for digestion?! yeah that's wad he said. =.="


mom dad me

jean, finish this fish ok?

yeah.. finish it. it's good for u.

oh okay... *eat the fish*

after u finish the fish. go and hav some vitamin C... it's good for yr health. and ltr when u shit, it'll be easier.

AHHAHAHAH!!! OKIE!! XD

yeah.. my dad. cute right? lols. he is damn funny. i think i should post up some conversation of me and him one day. damn funny! lols.


HAHHAHAHAHAH THIS PICTURE IS SO FUNNY!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!

P/S : U! yes u! u know who u are. there ya go. a post. XD

piepie.


lotsalurve,
aj

No comments: