Friday, June 27, 2008

hectic day.

today is open day. yea.. =S! went to dance practice this morning. not bad. i NEED to practice more. then me kim ethan and danial walked vic to the jamming place to meet jiun ee and robyn. after that, me kim ethan and danial went mcd. till like erm.. 12pm i guess. then went fang liang's house to get the 1st aid kit. =D need to check what's not inside so can renew my patrol's 1st aid box. while looking at it. i fell asleep >.< color="#33ccff"> blue shirt and hawaii shorts. she needs it by tonight!! i'm dead.. byn. save me! T.T neways, went to school at 3pm. saw ethan in the car on the way.. lols. went there.. nothing much happened.. everywhere u go can hear people saying haiyo die lar... or u die edi anot? and stuff. lols. okay. here is the climax....


i called my mom and check wad time is she coming..

hello mummy when are u coming?
erm.. not sure yet.. i'm busy now.
is aik sha at home?
no.. she hasn't come back yet.
HAR?! wert... it ends at 6 u noe..
HAIYA! see 1st lar..
hrmm okay.. AND AND AND! my results kinda shit so ltr dun be angry k..
result like shit ar? dun need to take lor liddat.. waste my time looking at yr shit result. i'm not going ltr.
O_O! wert... dun liddat lar.. pls come!!
not coming lar. byebye. *hang up*
O_______O! DIE!


then , i was a lil emo that time .. thanks humans for comforting me.. lols. =D u guys rock!
neways, back to story.. was abit scared, so tired calling aik sha, BUT NO~~ her phone no battery!! haiya.. my brain was like.. wth.. damn shit wei.. no mood go penang lar.. and stuff...

so then ching wen came.. and she tired to save me by askin her mom to be my neighbour.. lols.. so that she could help me to take my report card!! =DDDDD lols.. while waiting...


MISS NG AIK SHA CAMEE!!! =D


YAY!!! =D thanks ching wen neways.. =D made me feel better... but my sis made me feel great!! WEEE~~~ damn happy that time.. SHE SAVED MY DAY! took my stupid report card then went home. going out with nunu ltr to buy stuff for penang =D YAY!


those going penang tmr, msg from TL : IT"S A MUST TO BRING SLEEPING BAG TMR! AND SEW BADGES PROPERLY! 1CM! IF NOT! die lor.. AND SEWING KIT!


lol,
aj XP

No comments: