Friday, March 28, 2008

whose fault?

WARNING: this is a de-stress post. if u dun wanna waste yr time juz click the "X" at the right upper corner and bye bye...

SCREW THiS SHiT!!! DAMN STRES NOW... something juz happened and dun wanna mention anything bout it.. this issue is gonna stay inside my mind until it's solved!!!! so i gotta think of a way to solve it.

there goes my day...
he just friggin ruined it...
wad else can i say?
wad can i do to it?

AHHH~~~ this is wad we called life =D accept everything that happened =D and juz let it be?!

PIECE OF SHIT!!! i juz told someone that i love my life before i get off the bus... but NOOOO... 1st, them. 2nd, her. 3rd, him. ok they are making me mad! and they are making my day worst!! i dun want this kind of life......... T.T *sniff sniff*

when i need them, they're not there for me. =(((( when i need him, he'll walk off juz like that. =((( *stress* CHILL AIK JEAN CHILL!!!!! *yeah sure i'm chilling... =.="*


*hey vic, i did it! an emo post!!! =) * but i was really expressing my feelings. no joke. and yeah sofea.. there's never patience in yr life..lols...

k ciaoz.

serious shitz by,
aj

No comments: