Thursday, March 27, 2008

15 days more to camp.

apparently, eating sweets, not doing anything bout camp but watching chris crocker's vid.. XD he rules.. watch his "codependency" vid.. it's damn effin truee!!!

my ear got infection edi... T.T haiz... screw this.. camp is in 15 days and i'm still here bloggin.. =S i'm friggin stressing myself.. now i know why am i stress... =.=" HAHHAHAHAA....

OMG! i'm going for some chinese sajak competition tmr... =S GAWD... *big gulps* wish me luck.. i've not been on a stage for so friggin log time.. AHHH~~~ now i'm scared..

OH YEAH!


HEY LADY! HAPPY balated BURFDAY!! U ROCK MY LIFE! thx for those joke... good times... =)




hey BABEH! having fun with the potatoes huh?


US!!! =) gawd... i bet u can't see my eyes..

HAHAHAHA.. if u are having probs in sleeping.. come to my blog and start counting how MANY *countable noun* head are there till u sleep!!! XD

k gtg...ciaoz... ^^

loving bashful ~

shitz by,
aj

No comments: