Sunday, March 16, 2008

going nuts... =D

errr.. i accidentaly deleted the previous post... oh well... that post is pointless i guess... lols...

PEOPLE! i got some pics with me... i'll put it up soon... it's some scout pics, party pics?! , camwhore pics ^^ and erm... frenz pics!!! kk here we go... =)

lets start from my ownself =D

me with specs O_O

me without spec -.-" took this while kacau-ing my sis... fyi, that's my pjamas =)

ME!!! =)

WEEE~ DAMN FUN I TELL U! =D

now FRENZ!!! =) my best part of life =)

at vic's house with vonna and byniee =)

hey vic! look this is damn COOL! i didn't know i hav a pic with u... =X

chill vic chill.. lols >.<
GROUP PIC!! =) nice pose jen..


aj, nunu, vonna =)


TEEHEE =) vonna with nunu

again... WE THREE!! the charlie's angles?! lols... =)

ERRR.. wetared me and shaun! >.<

KIMMY!!! =) vonne looks like a little girl here...
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA.. that's the only thing i can say!

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST..... SCOUTS!!!

US! =D

FUIYO~ my macho-ness.... heheh... ^^



POSERS! =)

ouch! =X

me and her =)

once again... group pic!!! =DD this is wad we call true posers..

HEY LOOK! YEE VONNE DID IT TOO!! =D i'm so proud of u honey... =)


me and my sis during marching.. =) ERRR... ignore my smile... it's the typical aikjean ouser smile.. =/ vic... u know wad is that ryte...lols..

kk.. i'm tired now... enjoy! pye pye... lols..

shitz by,

aj


No comments: