Sunday, December 7, 2008

tags can be fun at times ;)

thanks vonne for helping me to kill boredom! wanna come over my place? xD

1st thing that comes into my mind..
*clouds out*
*harp music playin behind*

lame. :D
yes i know.


A
Available : u should know
Age : 14
Annoyance : ants from my campsite! =S
Animals : tanu's dog! i hav no idea why did i say that. :)

B
Beer : no thanks. unless daddy says yes.
Birthday : 16th september.
Best friends : erm.. her, her, her, her and him and her and him OH OH AND HIM! AND HER! :)
Body part on opposite sex : shoulder, abs & biceps :) robert pattinson has them all!
Best feeling in the world : after camp!! haha.
Blind or deaf : deaf. at least they still can see. :) oh wait then for blind would be.. at least they still can hear! :) i dunno lar. skip!
Best weather : windy * blow wind blow*
Been on stage : yeap.
Believe in magic : HAHA! u think? nope.
Believe in santa : erm. i used to! thanks to my dad =.=" fake santa.

C
Candy : gun shot gun shot! love them all lar.. :D
Color : purple and green! hey my mangkuk's patrol flag!
Chocolate/Vanilla : DEFINITELY Chocolate. :) dislike vanilla.
Chinese/Mexican : Mexican.
Cake or pie : Cake with less icing. thanks. lol.
Continent to visit : ANTARTICA/ ARTIC i am serious lar.. my dream since young!! polar bear :)
Cheese : hahaha! yeevonne! pancakes remember???

D
Day or night : night :)
Dance in the rain : pathetic.

E
Eyes : black / very dark brown? i don't really care though..
Everyone's got : a secret!!! :D
Ever failed a class? : haha. dunno? maybe? maybe not? xD

F
First thought waking up : my phone. what time izzit?
Food : i'm already full. skip!

G
Greatest fear : the darkkk. haha no lar. i'm a sadist so it'll be dogs i guess? jensen's dog. yeah.
Goals : gettin flying colours for exams! and PMR NEXT YEAR! GG!
Gum : grape or watermelon? hrm... *flips coin* GRAPE! =P
Get along with your parents : yeah :) very well indeed. *more kachings in my wallet? xP*
Good luck charm : nope. but i'm still having jen's one with me. =.=" when do u want it back?

H
Hair colour : it's black lar.. i wont be like some shaun here. brown under the sun right shaun? xD
Height : 15 something. i'm quite sure it's <158. class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_49">wtv. :) Happy: MEAL! hey tanu yr 10 bucks happy meal! lols..
Holiday : more outings! *farewell my fellow $$$*
How do you want to die : NOT COMMITING SUICIDE. :)

I
Ice cream : mcd's blueberry and lemon flavour twist! :D
Instrument : none?

J
Jewelry : balls :D round ear rings? yeah balls. harhar.
Job : i'm too young lar..

K
Kids : 10! wee~ my ... will brust by then man! :D
Kickboxing or karate : kickboxing! :D so i can learn how to kick balls! ass :D
Keep a journal? : urh.. no... BORING...

L
Love : is something i shouldn't get myself into now :)
Laughed so hard you cried : my job ;)

M
Milk flavour : i dislike milk. sorry lor..
Movies : my own movie next time! i'll be the director! stay tuned!!! :D *dream on jean dream on*
Motion sickness : williammm.... *pukeee* inside joke lol.
McD's or BK : A&W :)

N
Number of siblings : 2 loving sisters.. =.='
Number of piercings : as if u care if i hav one on my tids belly.

O
One wish : to have unlimited wishes! BEAT THAT! :D

P
Perfect pizza : PORK! :D only if there's one.. O_O
Pepsi/Coke : pepsi reminds me of madir. pepsi twist anyone? =.=" but i prefer coke.

Q
Quail : huh? wthonearthisthat?

R
Reason to cry : onions! harhar.. i'm a strong kid/lady/woman? i don't cry easily. yeah yeah sure..
Reality T.V. : tv is not my thing :(
Radio station : fly fm?!
Roll your tongue in a circle? : U CAN DO THAT?? wow. i only can do semi-circle. :(
Ring size : ask me only if u wanna buy me one :D

S
Song: mary had a lil lamb.. lil lamb.. lil lamb.. bla bla bla.. =.="
Shoe size : 5/ 6?
Salad dressing : TOMYAM! my mom's recipe. really. rock socks man!
Sushi : any type will do.
Slept outside : means what? open aired place? does A tent count?
Skinny dipped? : u wish. maybe? one day when i go crazy :)
Shower daily : no er no er. i shower yearly. wee~
Sing well? : u tell me.
In the shower? : yeah. everytime perhaps.
Strawberries/Blueberries? : blueberries! :D

T
Tattoos? : err... not at the moment. or maybe never.
Time for bed : depends. if i'm super tired. 10- 11 ish? if not 2ish?
Thunderstorms : not the super loud type please. it scares the shit out of me.

U
Unpredictable : like what?

V
Vacation spot : once again.. ANTARTICA or ARTIC! :D

W
Weakness : sayin no to the things i like.
Which one of your friends acts the most like you : none. they are who they are. right right? right...
Worst feeling : myself having negative thinking. :S
Wanted to be a model? : yeah WANTED. till i had another dream. :O
Where do we go when we die? : how would i know? o.O
Worst weather? : heavy rain with thunderstorms here and there.

X
X-rays : kill our body cells. never try before.
Ex's : answer refer to the 1st question. terima kasih

Y
Year it is now : 2008. one more month till 2009 man..
Yellow : mahadhir. =) he goes... YELLOW! to me everytime.

Z
Zoo animals : er. elephants? it's the biggest i think?


i tag my sister! as if she'll do it. maybe? we'll see.

i'm done!
ciao
aik

No comments: