Monday, December 15, 2008

lets see..


on the 12th
me and my buddies! *cause and effect & electrospectif?* went for SMKSAS's form 6's prom to perform. yeah perform. I LIKE THE FORM 4/1's BAND! oh and mine too :) sha said we were awesome :D urh.. of course lar!


sis was there to help out too :D

Amir's lost it. HAHA! he was damn high that day! x)

dom dom!

erm daniel and dom rockin it? or being horny? o.O

daniel (i like yr pink tie!), dom ( i like yr face here yr abs! and biceps! wow GG man) and sui ting :D

US! da durian's performers :D

got all the pictures from tzu ting (: the girl in purple.

on the 13th
had den cleaning in the morning. only 3 juniors went. me, eric and balbal. WOW! =.="
my cousins and family came over to visit. had some curry fish dinner with them at uptown. and then.. one of my cousin stayed over at my place :D yeah the cousin i mentioned in the previous post.


on the 14th
I WENT COMMUNITY SERVICE! again. o.O and this time is for unicef. unite for children :D performance there was awesome. the coOoOkies too! haha! the scouters, seniors and the boys went for the 4km walk while me and kuan yen stayed back to help out.

urh.. santa claus? that gives out sweets. heh.

came home around 1-ish? and then got ready and went shopping with cousin at ou. back home at 6-ish. damn tiring.. had dinner.. and then guess what? went back to ou again with my sister this time. and i dunno what happened... we went to tesco later on.. and it was already like wad? 10.30? bought the stuff she wanted for her langkawi trip. and then *boom* finally! HOME SWEET HOME! <3

on the 15th
which is today -.-"
woke up at 8 somethin, got ready, had breakfast and then off to KL! went to pavilion with my cousin and her friends. went karaoke and shopping. again. went home at around 5-6 something. :) and now i'm here.

on the 16th
erm tmr yeah tmr. daniel and dom will be coming over for some practice i think? yeah. haiyo, u know what. i think i should just skip this part today and blog tmr. x)


OFF TO HELP MY SISTER with her logbooks now! xD

much love,
jean


No comments: