Sunday, September 7, 2008

out dated subjects

SALAM SEMUA! :) *er okay* i'm here to blog about something that happened last week.. urm.. i'm 1 week late... >.< SORRY!

MERDEKA!

marching with diff uniform bodies was a great experience. :)


that's sofea.. xD oh and erm. me tucking in my inner shirt. ^^


me as usual. xD


group pic =D

clarence: eh kai boon! yr bulu blocking my face! >=/



twikle twikle little star? but it's day light lar my dear. =S

on action! xD

fuiyoh fuiyoh!

kiri kiri kiri kanan kiri =.="

commander! damn yeng. ;)

hot mama-s! x)

aik with her serious face. >=S madir, scared anot? haha.

WEE~ scouts unite! xP

had lotsa fun working with the merdeka marching team..
sleeping? O_O
ahah.

OH RIGHT! good luck and all the best to all std. 6 students for yr UPSR! xD
dumdumdum..

laughinglikeamaniac,
jean DA BOMB!

p/s: ah~ twilight~ xP

No comments: