Thursday, September 11, 2008

kredit debit! xD

ahahahahaha!

i'm here to do a tag. By EricLim. since i'm erm bored? yeah.
here goes...

1. Post these rules before you give your facts.
2. List 8 random facts about yourself.
3. At the end of your post, choose 8 people to tag and list their names, linking to them.
4. Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they're tagged.


Facts bout this woman:
1. i like wetting my feet before i sleep. =) *shut up, i know what u guys are thinking*
2. i like helping people. pathetic eh? *wink wink*
3. i'm starting to like 2 Anggerik.. *yeah.. after wad? 9 months?*
4. i'm a scout. =D
5. i always sing to vic in class. or maybe sing WITH vic.. *ahhh~ lol. vic, doink*
6. AH! every parts of my body is not symmetrical! no joke. =/my ears, my hands, my eyes, my feet! not so sure bout my...... HAHA! sicko! eyebrown lar!
7. my laugh is farnie. trust me. i hate it. *lol vic.. pn shama!*
8. i enjoy sleeping. x) don't ask why. *bluekz* xP

Tag 8 humans:
-none- xD

ciaoz. gotta get ready for school =)

lotsa <3,
aik

No comments: