Thursday, August 28, 2008

sweets? no thanks =)

well.. as u guys know or maybe if u guys noticed.. me NG AIK JEAN has officially got my 8/9th gun shot. no joke. this time it's at the right side of my nose. =.=" weird huh?

oh wait.. in my own imaginary dictionary, gun shot means -->

a friggin hole on my body but mostly on my face with friggin bacterias inside. actuallyit goes like this.. 1st u'll feel a slight pain on the spot.. then the next day.. BOMB!!! a bum on yr face.. then after that.. it'll start to release those disgusting bacterias/ white stuff? wtv lar.. then it'll cure after a few days. =)


oh wait. I MISSED SOMETHING... =.="
say wert? missed wert?
THE CAUSE OF THESE STUPID GUN SHOTS...

there.. these tempting lil unhealthy yet addictive junks that cause bums on jean's face

=.="


i'm here to prove it wrong. xD coz i wanna eat them :X



believe this or not. but yeah i swear that it's real. I HAVEN'T BEEN EATING SWEETS FOR 4 DAYS =) ceh... 4 days only mar... EXCUSE ME! for aik jean.. 4 days is a great archivement okay =D be proud of me mommy! xD so if i still get gun shot after this.. means IT'S NOT THE SWEET'S FAULT~! >=/

and guess wad i've been eating lately...

FRUITS IS IT! x)

er.. ate dragon fruit and a FUJI apple! soo healthy right?? ryte....

BUKTINYA DI SINI!


awh man.. damn it.


wee~ ss!

ARGH!! see told u i bite! xP

i don't lie =) ,
jean

No comments: