Saturday, August 2, 2008

taman tun hike. xD

hello everyone.. -.-" exam was last 2 days.. not bad.. i think? oh well. it's just a monthly test.. but got back some results already.. not that good though. =S now back to log book season.. =/

memories when we're studyng lol.. damn farnie...
W.H...... TORREY!! xD
er... okay...
it's W.H Treacher la flen.. =.="


lols.. good memories.. and EXPERIENCE walking around taman tun housing area with jeans... =/


oh yeah! my cousin from switzerland came back for my grandma's bday on this coming saturday and sunday! =DDD so cool! everyday got "german class".. she taught me a few wordss!! but....... i forgot.... zzzz.... oh my aunty from hk is coming back ltr.. =D weee~


found this in my phone that day.. must be some stalker who took this pic. XP


AHA!! me studying.. XD and erm vic... i'm NOT touching my ears.. xD

oh fish.. i gtg edi.. ciaoz.. sry for this retarded post.. lols.. atleast i give a damn to update! =D TEEHEE! not gonna be here still sunday..
♥ ah jean ah.. xDD

No comments: