Saturday, May 3, 2008

EMO? guess not..


fine maybe a little... i dunno lar.. i feel so confused now.. study? screw that person who took my bag!! scouts? arghhh!! this few days i've been scouting like mad until i feel like i'm a scout freak... *well......* bball? WEEE~~~ yay!! but no one teman me.. =(( sis studying like hell..


AHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~!!!!!!!!


i think i'm gonna screw up for exam this time!! feel like dying now... i hav to skip classes to search for my bag... all my books are inside.. feel like swearing now.. nah~ ima good girl ryte? X)

i'm so lost now.. =.="

NVM! atleast i've got my frenz.. =] love ya all!! XD muacks!!!


OH YEAH!!! went semenyih to visit miss aik sha a few weeks ago.. =) she is black =S and somehow i think she grew taller... =.^"




WEEE~~ that's her!!! =)) in their dewan makan. X)


poured by,
aj


someone save me pls... T.T

No comments: