Friday, May 23, 2008

alergic... =(

stupid... guess wad i'm alergic to... Zzzz.. i hate to tell u guys but yeah bet u guys will laugh after i tell the answer.... -.-"
















i'm alergic to.............................











SWEETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



wtf
wtf
wtf
wtf
wtf
wtf
wtf
wtf
wtf
wtf
wtf
wtf
wtf
wtf
wtf
wtf



HOW CAN I ACCEPT THIS FACT!!!! i'm actually alergic to my favorite thing... =(((((((((( ... bye bye sweetie... coz my mom said.. u know sweets got chemical... and colouring.. and bla bla bla.. yeahh.. those stuff made me have alergic.. and hav stupid bumbs on my face and body.. blardy hell.. =X i did not just say that.. haiya.. wtv lar.. no mood edi lar cannot eat sweets....


aj mom

pls can i hav one??? pls !!! just one!! pls!

NO! u're alergic to sweets... =/



. . . . . . . . . . .
awesome.. my life's is gonna be like that from now onwards... stupid.. so to everyone, if u're holding a sweet or i ask u for sweet or maybe u see me holding a sweet.... just snatch my sweets and say NO! aik jean u're alergic to sweets.. ok? just said that to me.. i'll be really "thankfull"... (sure i will grrrrr)
kk.. got PJK exam ltr.. need to go study.. damn hard lar pjk... ^^ i wuz jk. gtg need to get ready for school edi ciaoz peeps.
by sad kid that's alergic to sweets,
aj

No comments: