Friday, April 18, 2008

taggged again

A. 5 things I found in my bag
-books
-comb
-pencil box
-sweets :D
-calculator?

B. 5 things I found in my wallet
-money :D
-pictures
-i.c
-merit ticket xD
-coins..?

C. 5 favourite things in my room
-my pillow! :)
-my bed
-air-cond
-my smaller pillow :)
-blanket

D. 5 things I always wanted to do
-fly!
-go clubbing. hmm maybe when im older x)
-go around the world with my friends ;D (and HIM?)
-shop.till i drop?
-jump down a building and not die?

E. 5 things I'm currently into
-sejarah.lol.kidding
-shopping
-partying..:D
-handphone,ipod,computer and others :D
-gossiping?


List out the top 5 presents I wish for
-a new phone :D
-a camera
-like they all say, going on a trip with my best friends ;D
-a new hairstyle? xD
-lots and lots of new clothes :)

The person who tagged you is:
xinyi :]

5 impressions of him/her
-slacking buddy :P nice and friendly.

Most memorable things he/she has give/done to you:
slacking with me :D hahahah curi air.shhh

I tagged:
devraj
jowynna?
yee vonne chai ;D




love,
vic

No comments: