Wednesday, April 2, 2008

seriously...

haih... i think me and vic gonna shut this blog down lar... so boring... me and vic was talking bout it.. and we think it's really a waste of timee.... so bye bye blogiee..... T.T




APRIL'S FOOLL! =.="




HAHHAHAHAHAH... ok lets see how many people i conned =D and how many people conned me -.-" and how many people tried really hard to con me *bluek* lols



hrmm .. the MAIN one...

during science period.... vic's happybeans burst! HHAHAH and the liquid inside was flowing out.. and it really stinks!!! *yuck* ok.. this is wad happened.......

tun jie aikjean

hey tun jie.. i DARE u to lick the liquid in the happy beans..! if u really do it... 10 bucks is yrs... =)

ok.. u say one ar?? show me the money 1st. =p

fine fine fine... *shows 50 bucks from my wallet* happy? now do it! >.<

ok. *licks the happy beans... EWWWWW~~ spilt out his salivar on the table (no joke, damn disgusting) * NOW~! MY 10 BUCKS!!!

O_O HAHAHHAAHAHAHA... APRIL'S FOOL!!! >.<>

*everyone laughed*

SCREW U!!!! I DUN CARE U OWE ME!!! >= *takes my book*

oh come on tun jie....it's april fools... dun be so kecil hati... gimme back my book.. =D

NO! u gimme the money 1st... *bluek*

cikgu... dia ambil buku saya.. >.< *eh tun jie bagi balik buku aik jean*

*happily laughing inside...*

*gives back* hmph... screw u!!!

HAHAHAHHAHA so fun conning people.. but no... the worst part of april's fool is getting conned by someone.. -.-" lets see wad i hav with meee.....

clarence aik jean

hey aik jean. are u sure Aaron (senior) said the camp fee got least 25 bucks only..?

yeah? why? wad happened?

hamchatsifatlong! it's actually 75 bucks ler....

O.O HAR??? SERIOUS??? OMG... sry.... =(((

APRIL's FOOL!!!

=.="=.="=.="=.="=.="=.="

hahaha.. dom conned vimell like shit... lols.. he was damn emo.. until when dom told him it was april's fool.. he jumped and shouted... *tut* tut* tut* tut* tut* HAHAHAH damn fun...

rong rong and vimell was trying really really hard to con me... but... HAHAHAHA... neh neh neh bu bu u cannot con me.. XD

OH YEAH!
my pbs conned me... =.="

pb aikjean

PL PL!!! i can't come for patrol meeting and troop meeting tmr... =((((

HUH? WHY?? why u can't come?? but seriously if yr mom dun let dun force lar...

APRIL's FOOL!!!

once again... -.-"""


kena conned damn alot of times. can't list down... haih... kk gtg.. ciaoz... =)


shitz by,
aj XD

No comments: