Saturday, October 27, 2012

hello abandoned blog.

No one really reads my blog anymore... wait let me rephrase that, no one actually blogs anymore. ( well in my circle of friends at least) so yeap. I decided to come back here to blog and syoik sendiri since no one's gonna read it anyways :) haha!

thanks to a few people ( you know who u are ) that reminded me about my blog, or i should say found out about this piece of art (:P).. kinda made me think back why did i continue blogging at the first place. HAHA.

I'm 18 now and i've grown and learnt so much more. I dont only know more about life, i learnt more about living it. I feel much wiser and i feel much knowledgable. in every sense. One thing thou, as i grow, i fear more. i dont quite know the reason why but i feel like i often fight within myself, i guess it's because things in life contradicts quite alot, from the past to the present, things have changed, and i cant do anything bout it except to consume, learn, absorb, accept and move on. This is like a chain effect, when my surroundings change, i change. peer pressure and all the influential factors starts poking my life bubble and when i dont hold up well, i tend to fall. This could be an excuse to myself and this could also be a lesson learnt.

As we grow, we need to be stonger, MENTALLY especially. the world is not as innocent as u think it is. u'd see a bigger picture of the society, of life. For me to handle these bigger pictures, I gotta learn to be a bigger person.

I personally am not a strong person, i thought i was, but this whole new world thing hit me hard in my face. So, it's either i give up and surrender or i continue fighting. SO TELL ME which idiot would chose to give up? ( yes that's right, if u pick to give up u're an idiot :) ) I have no choice, well actually, i've never allowed 'giving up' as an option in my life, altho im often an idiot at the verge of doing so but NO! NEVER. i will keep my head up high , stay focus and work my way up to my goal.

It's not gonna be easy but i know it's gonna be worth it. 

everything's gonna be fine in the end, if it's not fine, it's not the end. 

have faith and keep smiling :)

singing off,
jean.
;)

No comments: