Saturday, August 15, 2009

.

wth.

currently listening to fuck you by lily eberwein allen. damn cute. ;D


guess what! i can't sleep! it's erm.. lets see.. 3.02am. oh come onn! sleep damn it sleep! i'm actually on my bed right now. covered with blanky with my 10 cent hairclip from school beside me and omg omg my snake :D lol. the green ikea one. :))


i'm going to camp tmr. for their mk. hope it's gonna be fun! ah! now i know why i can't sleep! u see.. as i was packing just now, i couldn't find my sleeping bag and a proper forage. so yeah got a lil sad :) ruined my mood to sleep grr.

.........................

er what the hell? what kind of stupid reason is that!?


ahh.. i'm so blur i just remembered something..! i'm going to school in about 3 and a half hour? yes. i'm GOING to school. to help pn shalini out. :)

SEE! another reason to sleep. GOOD NIGHT LAR! (pssssst moodswing!)

:P
xoxo! muacks!

No comments: