Saturday, May 23, 2009

wo shi hua ren! :)

the harder ones has gone. as in paper 2s. the hardest is on monday. haha. no not sejarah. the other one.. CHINESE. oh goodness. i think i'm gonna flunk my chinese paper 2. no joke. u don't wanna know what have i been doing during the past chinese lessons. good days! :D argh.. better go study up my bahasa ciiinnaa babi now. wish me luck! ;)

hope my other paper 1s will go smoothly. yeap like a baby's ass. :P heh.


Best of Luck the all as well!

Together We Shall


"CAPTURE OUR DREAM!"


hhahahhahahah! blades of glory. ahahhaha!


oh right. happy belated birthday to jiun ee! :D and not forgetting, my mummy. :)

ciao!

yours fake-ly,
jean bean. (:


WAIT! KRIS ALLEN WON! :D heeeeeee..... so hawt.. oh if u realizeed.. whenever he sings the high notes, his mouth will go like :/ ! haha so bloody cute.. ahhh~

No comments: