Saturday, April 25, 2009

dots

*GASPS*



rough idea on how i would look like on monday. dont get shocked. it's just...... a hair cut by my sister. :P awesome right. totally surrendered my hair to her. freaking scary. can't believe i trusted her. ;) harhar. okay wtv it'll grow again. i was basically closing my eyes shouting whatever okay! just do it! i'm not looking! then when i open my eyes. i shouted. heh. i'll probably pin my fugly fringe up. so oh well! but diu, my back looks damn short when i tie it up. aiya whatever lar.


ANYWAYSSS........

memandu orang was fun today with patrol smiggles! lol with amir, pathi, yoke yee, han sheng, aaron, wen chong and sabrina. awesome people. LOL! good day :P pictures are all with victoria (she chopped her hair off too!)


oh and kim, stop laughing :D i know u are! and stop starring at my shirt! grrrr...

good night people! (:

No comments: