Tuesday, March 3, 2009

exams are next week.

hahaha! good joke. guess what? aik jean belum started belajar-ing yet! WOOT! there there. but come on man seriously, i really don't have the mood to freaking open my wtv books to study! i just don't have the mood. what happened to my kaisu-ness?! u know what since it's only like 5 days more to go, i'll just try my best. i mean what else can i do right. nothing one lar.. getting a "fail" for my exams.. maybe just no dinner or lunch? no pocket money? grounded? or worst come to worst.. i'll be homeless only marh.. nothing one. (: i'm sure someone out there would wanna keep me. :D HAHAHHAHHA! okay. that was NOT funny.



SOMEONE BRING ME TO THE LIBRARY!
i don't mind skipping school to study!? i'm skipping tmr anyways so oh well! :P



oh anyone wanna join? :P

gonna REALLY STUDY now.
` making love with my sej science and geo books!

No comments: