Saturday, January 24, 2009

holy mother!

OHHH MAIII GOODDNESSsss..
is it just me or did VICTORIA just updated?
lol. thank you vic. for updating. :)

HAPPY early CHINESE NEW YEAR PEOPLE! :D
eww.. red. eurh. hate this colour.

will be leaving back to my hometown tmr which is at sabak bernam, selangor and bidor, perak.

oh oh and DO U KNOW THAT...
dominque's hometown is also at sabak bernam! :P
and i thought no one on this earth would know where the hell is that place!
and and and.. i always have this wish to meet any of my friends there! it would be cool!
HEEHEE!
dom... can u make my wish come true pleaseee :D i'll go visit u!

my dad knows his dad.
my uncle knows his mom.
and I KNOW HIM!
:D

wee~
i'm feeling happy!
OH! and grats to all new PLs and APLs :)

oh ill post some of the pictures up soon (:

-ngaikjean

No comments: